Fast ForWord® now with Reading Assistant™ Technology
Free Trial Overview Video
IT’S TIME FOR A BREAKTHROUGH
WHO ARE THE IDEAL STUDENTS FOR THIS TRIAL?
- K-12 students below grade level in reading
- Students receiving special education
- English Language Learners
How much time should I set aside to get the best results?
- Initial set up: 2 hours
This includes setting up students in Fast ForWord, completing online training, preparing your classroom and learning how to instruct your students.
- Weekly time investment: 2.5 hours per week
Each week, you will spend time working with students on exercises and time to review reports and results. This breaks down as follows:
Time with students: 1.5 hours per week
Students must use the program 30 minutes, 3x/week minimum (5x/week is recommended for optimal results); students may need your hands-on encouragement and assistance during this time!
Planning time: 1 hour per week
1 hour of your time weekly to review and share results!
How do I make this trial successful?
1. Read the weekly training emails that walk you through how to use Fast ForWord.
2. Follow the recommended protocol (30 minutes, 3 days/week) and keep your students progressing.
3. Stay in touch with your Fast ForWord account manager; they’re a great resource.
4. Keep your administrators in the loop about your students’ progress! Use this letter to inform administrators that you are using this evidence-based intervention with your struggling readers!
To get started on the Free Trial, simply fill out the form. One of our Fast ForWord representatives will reach out to you within 2 business days, and your free trial should start within 3 business days!
When does my free trial start?
Your free trial will start within 2-3 business days from when you fill out the form.
Who is eligible for the free trial?
Primary and Secondary schools in Europe (some countries excluded).
What do I need to get started?
- Your students will need to wear over-the-ear headphones.
- Your time! At a minimum, you’ll need 2 hours to get up-and-running and 2.5 hours per week to run the program with your students and to review reports.
- Will you be the one administering the free trial? A series of training emails will go to the email address used on the sign-up form.
We’re excited to get your students started! Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.